1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check Out Eureka Fluid Film

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

All PlowSite members who live within the Continental United States and have never tried Fluid Film® can now get a sample can for free! For a limited time, Eureka Chemical Company is offering free sample cans to members of the PlowSite Community to discover for themselves why Fluid Film is the worldwide standard for corrosion prevention and the only product to use for winter applications.

Fluid Film was developed and perfected to stop the highly corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides on all metal surfaces. Fluid Film will not freeze and stays slick in sub-zero temperatures, making it an excellent snow release agent and ice inhibitor. It will keep snow and ice from sticking or building up on any metal surface, and continues to lubricate in the coldest of conditions.

Fluid Film will keep locks from freezing, will protect battery terminals for at least a year and is an excellent vehicle undercoating; helping to protect your truck or car from moisture and road salt. It is great for salt spreaders, guns, tools, plows, snow blowers, snow shovels, etc…The list goes on and on.

The perfect product for winter applications: Ask for your free can today. Just send an email to dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and tell him you saw this post on PlowSite.com.
  2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i tried getting a sample i got a pm back and still have yet to see a sample...
  3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I checked back and you should have received it by now. I'll ship out a replacement today.

Wow must be good stuff, if you can give it out as a trial for atracting business. Looking forward to testing it.
  5. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

I'd like a sample

North Brook Landscaping
    PO Box 1071
    Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

6. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Im known as the farmer in my HS, a freind wants to go to a John Deere dealer (he has a coupon for a free hat), so he asked me where to go, so I said Id take him, guess Ill get a can of FF to see what al the hub-bub is about.
  7. samjr

samjr Senior Member

can i give her a try

tymusicjust want to know if i can give her a try i live in Dartmouth NS Canada and Sean it here just never picked 1 up its like $15 a can ifs it that good as u say i well buy some i just looked on your web site and see like big 5gl of it can i get that here in Canada because i never Sean it here like thats just that spry can type is all i Sean so ya if i can get a test try i wood love to try this outtymusic
  8. npswi

npswi Junior Member

I have used this product for several years now. I am in no way connected to the sales or manufacturing of it. The product works great IF you use it correctly. My hobby is collecting and restoring old snowmobiles. Many of us in the hobby have known the value of
    Fluid Film. It will coat rusted parts and protect them from further corrosion. The metal needs to be clean and free of salt (do not seal salt in with Fluid Film). If applied at the beginning of a plowing season to rusted parts, it will protect them for a complete season.
    I have not used it as for electricial corrosion prevention. It should also work for this application.
    The down side is that it is not real cheap. It will cost you $15-$20 for a spray bottle (12oz) along with a small tester bottle (4oz.).
    It is worth a try, and I do use it.
  9. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

its not quite that pricy:eek:
  10. Jim Karns

Jim Karns Member

Received my sample. This stuff work REALLY good. I picked up a can from my local J.D. dealer, although it was a big on the pricy side - I would recommend it to anyone - Thanks again for the sample! :drinkup:
  11. greenmountain

greenmountain Junior Member
    from Vermont

Very expensive, but awesome stuff. I discovered fluid film a couple of years ago and its great stuff. I fill an air spray gun with the stuff and put it on all kinds of farm equipment and up in the wheel wells of my truck etc.
  12. Ducke

Ducke Member

Live from the Duck Pond

I use to be in the procurement business for the Offshore Oil and gas here in Nova Scotia.
    I sold gallons and gallons of the stuff to the Oil rigs it's the cats Meow works great.
    Most Automotive stores sell itin the small cans. there is a couple of Industrial distributors that have it in 5 gallon cans.
    I like to use it on my tailgate and door hinges. If you want to know names of were you can buy it in bulk here in Nova Scotia PM and I will let you know.
  13. americanlawn

americanlawn Junior Member
    from Midwest

It RULES

Ditto. So far...NOTHING else compares. Seems the product "stays wet" for months (does not evaporate like other products). Not sure how, but it does. Other products evaporate....(not good). All I gotta say is Thanks! Best thing since sliced bread. Got a free sample nearly a year ago (via lawnsite). Since then, we bought two cases (12 each). -- 1st one from Mowparts, 2nd via an ebay distibruter.
  14. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

just bought a case of 12 cans for $3.93 a can from mcmaster.com
  15. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

Best rust protection for a plow and spreader we have ever used.
  16. mike ward

mike ward Member

Can you buy it by the gal to put in a spray system?

17. riccky3

riccky3 Junior Member

slick sample

would love to give it a try, could you send me a sample, thanks rick
  18. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Soon as you hit 10 posts PM Dano and he'll get one out to you.