1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check Out AccuWeather - New PlowSite Sponsor!

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Sean Adams, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Welcome to AccuWeather.com as a new PlowSite.com sponsor!

AccuWeather has been serving the snow removal industry since 1962 through its commercial Snow Warning Service™.

AccuWeather meteorologists issue customized snow warnings and alerts specific to your location detailing exact start and stop times and accumulations for upcoming storms. If you operate a landscaping or construction business, AccuWeather can help you all year-round.

Their meteorology staff is available 24/7 for consultation on any and all severe weather conditions. For more information, call 800-235-8600, send an email to sales@accuweather.com or visit www.snowwarning.accuweather.com.

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Guys
    I have been using accuaweather for 2 years now and they are great.

Regards Mike

3. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

3rd Request

I'm hoping the accu weather folks look at this page I've sent 2 requests for information and still am waiting for some kind of response. I've read some good things about these folks but I can't indorse them at this point in time. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Ray Grimes

4. payton

payton Senior Member

ive got accuweather on my cell phone usually pretty damn on track with whats gonna happen.

good site!

5. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I noticed the link up top is gone and Weather Command is there.

Did we switch sponsors?:rolleyes:

6. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Accu weather

I just called the 800 number posted and got some lady name Bettie and she knew nothing about accuweather ( I gave her the benefit of dought answering service) I asked when there office opened and she said there open 24/7, I asked why she was answering the phone then ? her reply was it's her job. LOL I'm really hoping this is just a comedy of errors and I'm the only one having this much trouble! I'm thinking someone else needs to confirm these folks are real? I've had no luck!!

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, we did "switch" sponsors so to speak...accuweather may have a button at the top of the site again, but, as of right now, they do not have one

8. PolyPlowBoss

PolyPlowBoss Member

WARNING!!!!Accuweather installs a media-plex tracking cookie on you computer every time you visit!!

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

accucrap is terrible for jersey anyway.. :angry:

10. PolyPlowBoss

PolyPlowBoss Member

They're never right for Montana, either!!!:eek: