1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check Out AccuWeather - New PlowSite Sponsor!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Sean Adams, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

Welcome to AccuWeather.com as a new PlowSite.com sponsor!

AccuWeather has been serving the snow removal industry since 1962 through its commercial Snow Warning Service™.

AccuWeather meteorologists issue customized snow warnings and alerts specific to your location detailing exact start and stop times and accumulations for upcoming storms. If you operate a landscaping or construction business, AccuWeather can help you all year-round.

Their meteorology staff is available 24/7 for consultation on any and all severe weather conditions. For more information, send an email to sales@accuweather.com or visit www.snowwarning.accuweather.com.

2. Runner

Runner Senior Member

That's a pretty cool site. They do a nice job!

3. BIGRED1

BIGRED1 Member

more info

I sent them an e-mail requesting more info, namely how much they charge, does anyone know or have an idea on how they charge you? By storm, by month, by season etc...

4. Mark F

Mark F Senior Member

I have them on my cell as A brew download for only 2.99 a month.
    They got a great satelite loop.
    Good job! Thanks

5. tonybands

tonybands Member

It is $7.95 for a 1 month membership or $79.95 for a full year.

6. BayviewLawn

BayviewLawn Member

The number listed in the first post is not a number for Accuweather.Someone might wanna look into that and fix it

7. snowgirl2002

snowgirl2002 Junior Member

Acuweather

This has been a great service in my experience. Good Luck, All.

8. WBH Grounds

WBH Grounds Junior Member

We use it at the Hospital. It's been very reliable so far an dvery accurate. It's well worth the money.:drinkup:

9. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I love that service...Very reliable. :nod:

10. clive

clive Junior Member
    from Rockies

Great and reliable service. I recommend to anybody

11. spittincobra01

spittincobra01 Senior Member

I have been using thier site for 5 years, and they have been the most accurate by far! Of course, I use them in the summer when I'm going to be racing more than durring the winter... but this is only my second season plowing for myself... when it was for someone else I didn't care so much

12. spittincobra01

spittincobra01 Senior Member

and I love the hourly forecast!

13. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Waiting for answer!

I sent them email requesting more info and pricing, I hope they forcast faster than they have responded to me.

14. MRNYC

MRNYC Junior Member

Ya Accuweather

WHY IN HELL DO THEY CALL IT THAT IT SHOULD BE MAYBE COULD BE WEATHER

15. MRNYC

MRNYC Junior Member

Have The Accuweather Service

Stick With Nws They No As Much As Them All They Do Is Change The Forecast As It Get Closer To Make Them Selfs Look Right Dont Waist Your Money

16. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

Getting Paid To Guess

THE WEATHER IS LIKE MY LIFE ALWAYS CHANGING, I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN PREDICT EITHER WITH AN OUNCE OF ACCURACY SAVE YOUR MONEY AND ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES