1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Check it out!!!!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by larold83, Nov 11, 2010.

1. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Do you actually provide Snow Removal? Or just snowplowing? Other than that, looks good!

3. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

other than the spelling and grammatical errors...not too bad!

copy/paste the text over into MS word...that will find all of that for you so you can edit it out.

4. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Is western ok with you using their picture??

5. dmcarpentry

dmcarpentry Senior Member
    from maine

gonna ??? i would change the wording a bit

6. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

no i dont offer snow removal its just the only name i could think of unless you guys got any other sugestion would greatly appreciate itand the western logo i just stuck it on there my budy is a licenced dealer i usually throw some accounts his way if there closer to his house will check the spelling how s my layout is it too plain

7. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Since you don't offer snow removal, I would have it say "Snowplowing". They are 2 totally different services!

8. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Snow Removal can get you in to real trouble with contract language an INS company wording. snow removal is a very lose word. Snow removal can be taken as that there will be no snow left any where. An I really don't think your dealer has any say on allowing you to use the Western Name it's a copy right Infringement thing bud, Better make sure with Western themselfs that's it's ok! Just letting you know so you don't get into legal trouble.

9. larold83

larold83 Senior Member

whats the difference if im advertiseing it on my truck or my website same difference