1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cheapest prices on Salt dogg

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bgjj, Nov 2, 2007.

1. bgjj

bgjj Junior Member

Cheapest prices I have found on the salt dogg poly insert the SHPE1500 model,
    Are $ 2,999 and an other place $2,699 anyone know who has comparable or cheaper prices?

2. AURALAND

AURALAND Junior Member

bgjj, Where have you found prices like that. Obviosly not in Canada.I have found some in the US for that .Can you let me know. Even if I have to drive somewhere in the New England states it would be cheaper than the $4400 cdn they want. Thanks

3. bgjj

bgjj Junior Member

AURALAND I have searched for a long time and the cheapest place is Angelo's supplies in Michigan

4. AURALAND

AURALAND Junior Member

I contacted them today and said I would have to arrange my own shipping. Just curious,what kind of prices have you found in Ontario.

5. bgjj

bgjj Junior Member

same as you starting at just under 5 grand plus taxes you can't beat going state side, worth the savings

6. maximus44

maximus44 Senior Member

I'm gonna head down to Angelo's too.
    Spoke to them,they told me that price is "out the door"
    they wont charge tax!
    Great deal!!

7. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

Don't know how far you are willing to drive, or what the condition is on this, but I found a used one in today's paper for $2,000.....

SALT DOGG Sand/salter, 1.5 yard poly spreader, electric, used 5 times. $2,000 (802) 879-1353

8. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

Bought my salt dogg 2 yard from Angelos in Wixom, MI $2899.00 + 173.94 tax. 3072.94 out the door if you live in MIchigan. I've ran about 10 tons thru it have had no problems. Works great so far. Bryan