1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cheapest fenix t6

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by fatboyNJ, Nov 12, 2015.

1. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

Looking to buy 4-6 of these and just curious who has the best deals. Seems like all are pretty much similarly priced. Just seeing if anyone had recommendations
    Thanks

2. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Strobes N More has them, not sure on price, but the strobes N more brand are awesome too if they are cheaper. Really bight! (They are in RI so shipping to you should be fast, and they normally have a black friday sale)

3. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

Thanks! Ill
    Have to check them out. I'm attracted to the fenix due to the super low profile and I think can fit them in my grill without cutting. But I'll give those a look
    And check their demensions

4. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

They are all pretty similar in size these days which is good.

5. Grant11

Grant11 Junior Member

I just got 4 Feniex T6 (amber and clear) for $49 a piece from Tri-State Public Safety. I think everyone prices them the same.

Side note- the T6 and T3 are a lot smaller than I thought they'd be. I bought T3's for my grill but I wish I went T6

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

The "cheapest" price isn't always the "best price" if you can get that. Most times, factory support if you have a question or need support goes a long way to me.

7. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

Yea I'm pretty set on the t6 for my grill. Thanks for the pic it has me pretty much set on them for the front grill

8. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

FEVER INC. best prices i was ever able to find

9. Grant11

Grant11 Junior Member

I was worried the T6 was too big for the grill but after seeing them in person and holding them up to the truck- T6 in the grill is a good move

10. CoastalEVS

CoastalEVS Sponsor
    from NJ

We have them and offer a discount for plowsite members. Send me a PM if you're interested.

11. Tri-State PSE

Tri-State PSE Inactive

Thanks for the mention Grant11 and your purchase!
    We offer Free Shipping for Plow Site members and if are looking for a deal - Please call us at: 513.422.5775 or PM me.
    Our brick & mortar store is open 6 days a week and staffed by a very knowledgable staff. We are Ohio's largest stocking Feniex Dealer and also offer all the other brands as well.

12. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

Pm sent .....

13. Tri-State PSE

Tri-State PSE Inactive

PM replied