1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cheap work truck in NH......

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Oshkosh, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

1997 Chevy 2500 3/4 ton pickup, 4x4, a/c, runs great, $2000 (603)356-2549, (603)455-5556

I saw this ad and thought some one may be able to put it to work....

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Do you know anything else about it? color...miles...etc? also where is it located. If it matches my truck (color wise) i'll definitely go take a look at it!

3. Oshkosh

Give them a call...

I just saw the ad in the Sun and thought it maybe worth a call for someone....There has been Lots of deals around this area with lack of work and NO SNOW!!!! Need a sled ,,,cheaper by the dozen!!!!!

4. mcwlandscaping

I'll call them after school! thanks!

5. Oshkosh

If and when I see others ...

If and when I come across any others I'll let you know...

6. mcwlandscaping

Was his son's truck, the guy bought it from him to give the kid some money. 142k miles, A/c, cloth bench seat, new seat appholstery, decent tread left on tires, new spare tire, both body and frame pretty clean rust wise, no tailgate, trailer package, 4*4, transfer case shifter on the floor.

And my reason for not wanting it, it's green! so, there's the info for anyone else who is interested. Guys name is Mark Freedman, very nice guy IMO!

7. Oshkosh

Crap, now I want it....

Great,sounds like a good work truck for me.lol Nope just sold my truck not going to by another one.....right now,today........
    Thanks for the follow up.Can you say Macco $400 paint job....
    Too bad ,that is about $1,000 below KBB Trade In.....

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  8. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Heh...I agree. Buy it mike.

9. mcwlandscaping

you got $2k to loan me right now!!?? lol

10. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If it was closer I would buy that in a second!