1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cheap timbrens

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ZR2DK, Oct 29, 2003.

1. ZR2DK

ZR2DK Junior Member

I dont know if anyone knows of this site...but in reading a recent post, someone said "...I am in the process of ordering timbrens, is $200 a good price?" and it was replied that "yes, indeed that is a good price. HOWEVER, here is a site where they are $146.95 with FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states. Hope this helps anyone looking to buy timbrens. The company is located in Springfield Ohio.

http://www.bsaohio.com/categories.php?id=16

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

I think it was me that stated it was a good price.It was in CDN dollars though,that's why it the price was $200.

146.95 is an excellent price for Timbrens

3. ciapek

ciapek Member

The price depend on model of the truck, (f-350 +$65)
    Truckspring.com offer them for $146.95 plus shipping.

4. ZR2DK

ZR2DK Junior Member

ah, canadian money...it all makes sense now. :dizzy:
    Also, the site i provided is $146.95 FREE shipping to the lower 48 states. I am in no way affiliated with the site, so I could care less who chooses to buy them from BSA of Ohio...its just a good price that I wanted to pass along to good people. Take care.

5. pjaln

pjaln Junior Member
    from mass.

i just bought timbrens for my 01 tacoma both front and rear for 263.00 from palmer spring in woburn, mass. paul

6. ZR2DK

ZR2DK Junior Member

great price. do they have a website? thanks

7. kohern

kohern Junior Member

timbrens

I just purchased a set of timbrens, $246.00 (installed) US dollars. I am having them put on on Tuesday. Do they really make that much of difference?

8. wyldman

wyldman Member

Re: timbrens

You should be quite happy with the Timbrens,both with the plow on,and for normal driving.