1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cheap Plow Truck '88 Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Caleb55, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

I've decided to put my '88 Chevy up for sale. It's a 1988 Chevy Z-71 1/2 ton short box. Reman 350 with approx. 30,000 miles on it. Runs like a champ. Automatic transmission shifts fine. 4x4 works great, with no grinding or clunks. 165,500 miles on the truck. Has a reese hitch and brake controller. Nice CD player. Has newer exauhst and power steering pump. Truck has a lot of rust. Frame is good though with no holes or cracks. Plow is an old 7ft. Western, Hyrdraulic up, manual turn. Plow is a little sloppy (holes are worn) but has worked great for me. Plow comes with some spare parts like a different, and less worn A frame. Extra set of rims and tires come with the truck too. I bought this truck in December of 2005 and drove it back 350 miles from Polo, IL to Hudson, MI. It has been my daily driver for a good portion of the time. I've put about 10,000 miles on it. This truck is ready to go. I'm asking $1,500 and am located in Hudson, MI. Trades might be possible.

100_1383[1].jpg

2. icebladez

icebladez Member
    from sask

sigh..another dam great deal much to far away to get a hold of.. :(

3. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

bump back up

4. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Does it burn or leak any oil? How does it drive? Can you send me more pics and is it surface rust on the body or holes? Sent PM with email.

5. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Does not burn or leak any oil. Drives down the road straight as an arrow. Box does have some pretty big holes in it. I'll send you some pics today. Thanks.

6. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Here's a few more pictures

100_1396[1].jpg

100_1397[1].jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  7. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Back up again

8. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

bumpy bump

9. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

please call me very interested 419-576-7887

10. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

SOLD!! Finally! And I even got the $1,500 out of it!