1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cheap lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 09dieselguy, Dec 5, 2009.

1. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

wheres the best bang for the buck place to order the lights from? or the best bang for the buck setup

2. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

depending on where you live in michigan I got mine from a place in livonia was a good price

3. 09dieselguy

a name or web site would be cool. im in bay city

4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

What are you look'n for?

5. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

6. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

7. 09dieselguy

i was pretty sure i will pick up the whelen set that ive been eyeing up. the main thing that im looking for here is that when i look at the setups most of them are sold with 4 lights and cables. but in the box there is room for 2 more units to be installed. can this be done if its sold as a 4 head kit or will i need the 6 head kit?

8. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

For best results your going to want a 690 power supply, 15 watts per strobe is prime, but 10wats works too,,I had a nova 110 driving 6 in my dodge, and it was spectacular.

9. cleansweep007

cleansweep007 Senior Member

10. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict