1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

cheap light upgrade?

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by rudyk, Feb 9, 2014.

1. rudyk

rudyk Junior Member

anybody know of any
  2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

No cheap upgrades. There are upgrades but roughly $300
  3. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

I have a rotating amber light it takes an 1156 I upgrades the bulb to an led it's a lot brighter and cost about 15 dollars
  4. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

h4 conversions On ebay are your best bet.
  5. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Switched from Bud Light to Busch Light ... now I get 30 beers for the same price. Seems like an upgrade to me.
  6. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

I replaced my reflectors with Hella and H4 bulbs. IMO, Hella makes the best lights out there. I've converted the headlights on my '01 Ram to round Hellas with the H4 bulb as well and the light output absolutely blows the stock away (both plow and truck) and you'll never have to worry about faded plastic lens covers ever again since they are glass.
  7. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I'm upgrading my reverse lights to LED they 10 times better My new truck has them its like having headlights for reverse lights
    Local store sells them for $57 for one I found them on Ebay 4 for $59
  8. mark268

mark268 Member

I added LED lights to my light bar on front and on my Back Rack for the rear. Absolutely LOVE them and they are cheap.

DDM Tuning .. ZX Series Off-road LED lights. 116mm on front, 125mm on rear.

Can be bought off Ebay or their website ddmtuning.com . Give it a week or more for shipping but worth the wait.

Light up like daylight. Going on my second season. Outfitted all my trucks with them.