1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cheap customers lol

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Pa Teeny, Feb 9, 2015.

1. I should know better as The lady wanted me to plow her driveway at a ski resort. She dropped me 3 years ago and did not remember that I plowed her...I picked her up again and she must have gotten the bill as she dropped me. I will not deal with her again. I should have known better but people that have second homes at ski resorts always want them plowed and think it only snows on the weekend....I think I plowed her 9 -10 times last month for like $25....a quick easy plow...but its down hill into her garage and she's had to replace 2 garage doors so no big loss. Just hope she pays for last month...

I will not ever deal with her again... act rich without money to pay for a service.....

Just venting....:drinkup:

What is the most clients you have picked up and dropped and picked up?

2. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Once dropped, always dropped.

3. kwbblades

kwbblades Junior Member

We only lost a few clients either by choice or someone with a lower bid, that being said we have had some plus for 25 years so.....