1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Charging per push?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by GMCHD plower, Dec 28, 2009.

1. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

I was wondering, when you say you charge "per push" do you mean everytime you plow the driveway during a storm you charge the $45 of what ever you charge? thanks

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

That is what is ment by per push. every time they push they charge.

3. GMCHD plower

Ok thanks, I didnt know if mabe the first push they charged that then had it broken down to kesser amounts that they added.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If the driveway is 4 plows wide then you should charge 4times.;)

5. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

there are a million different driveways and a million different ways to charge.

6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If I do a full plow each time then they get billed twice. Will charge less for a clean up or to push just a drift.

7. GMCHD plower

Would you guys consider it reasonable to charge the full price twice if you went twice during the storm so that it was passible.

8. JMR

JMR Senior Member

It will depend on the terms of your contract.

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Every time I am there and do the whole drive I charge the full amount. I dont do many resis anymore but the ones I do are all in my city. Over 95% of my work is mainly commercial and condo and apartment complexes all within 2 miles of each other. I will charge a smaller amount if I pass one of my resis and they need the berm cleanup up. Never had a problem with them questioning an invoice as it is clearly stated in my contract what they will be getting charged for.

10. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Alot of big storms customers are charged twice and some even 3 times.
    Never had a complaint yet