1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Changing the rubber edges on the XLS

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nassa, Mar 18, 2011.

1. nassa

nassa Junior Member

Hi guys i order my edges for the fisher XLS plow, Now i got to install them, I took off the 2 bolts that are easy, how do I get the last one out, with such a tight spot

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

on my wideout, i remove that allen bolt and hit the button for thr wing to slide out. Thats the only way to do it

put the wings in scoop to hold the bolt head and remove the nut, wing in, pull bolt, wing out, remove last bolt on the rubber wings

and yea my chit is/was tore up

plow%20017.jpg

3. nassa

nassa Junior Member

Thanks for the info, do you no what size allen key i need to remove that nut, I dont have anything that big and dont want to buy the whole set, just for that key

Thanks

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

not for sure, i wont see my plow for a few days....try it with the wings in scoop mode, it made hold the round allen bolt while u loosen the nut....that works for me