1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Changes to the Fisher line

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cja1987, Sep 25, 2004.

1. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

If you havent alredy check out the fisher website under specifications. They made a few small changes to their LD series plows. The moldboards on both the 6'9" and LD 7'6" are now 26" high instead of 23" high. Also they are a little lighter then they were before.

Also i have a question for anyone that might remember. It seems to me that fisher once made a smaller plow then 6'9" available on a minuite mount. Iam thinking maybe it was a 6'6"????????? I saw a fisher minuite mount on a 1993 or so blazer and the plow definately seemed smaller then 6'9".

2. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

Yeah, I have a 6'6" coming off a 93 4-Runner that I am trading in on my 7'6" that will be going on my Silverado. It is the original minute mount style.

3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Ian03 check your Private Messages :waving:

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

there probaly trying to play catch up with the new meyers products that are out now

5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I dont think Fisher is too concerned about Meyers :)

6. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i would if i were them western outsold them and meyer has big product changes ahead