1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Changeover module interchangability

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by foxmul, Jan 26, 2008.

1. foxmul

foxmul Junior Member

I have a Dodge 2500 (2002) with Meyer Sabers for lights. The original module says "Changeover module rev.2" with a 4 pin "B" plug. I bought a new module number 07347 on ebay and the "B" plug has a 6 pin port that the wire harness only utilizes 5 of those pins when it plugs in. The main difference is a red wire on the new harness. I was wondering if i could just not use that red wire and splice the new and old together. How do I find out how the guts of these modules look like? I have found no diagrams.
    Joseph M
  2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

it sounds like you got the newest version of modules that are used on the 07/08 GM trucks, did you get a pair of them or just one?

If you got a pair I'd consider swapping you the correct ones for your 02 Dodge.