1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

changeing grill help

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by bosslover, Jun 14, 2008.

1. bosslover

bosslover Member

i wanna put the 2005 -2007 grill in my truck how hard is that is it just a direct fit or do i have to trim things and eventually the new style head lights. i am in need of help

2. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

I think that if you ordered the new style grill from Ford it would have to be modified.

I'd look on ebay and try to find a new style grill made to fit older trucks.

IMO it'd look funny though if you didn't replace the lights, maybe even the decals too.

3. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

if get a 05+ -07 grill you have 2 choices like stated above OME and trim it with a die grinder too fit or paid from one already cut and finished on ebay big $$$$ . i also agreed it worthless unless get the light and new bumper too make all the body lines look nice and smooth .