1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Change Over Ultra Mount Lights

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by loufontana4, Oct 26, 2007.

1. loufontana4

loufontana4 Junior Member

Has Anyone Tried To Change Over Standard Ultra Mount Plow Lights 2 Wire System 9 Pin To New Nighthawk Lights. I Could Use Wiring Help, If Possible. Thanks
  2. brianhohensee@m

brianhohensee@m Junior Member
    from Iowa

need to change everything to go to isolation module setup, looked at doing the same thing cheaper for me to sell plow and but new one, I was going from 8' poly pro on half ton to new 2500hd and it would cost me $970 for mounts and wiring, sold old plow and bought new one for old plow cash and $750 so If you look at it than way it was $220 cheaper to buy a new plow than make the old one work and it comes with nighthawk lights and isolation module, just my .02
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you buy the Nighthawk kit, part# 28800, it includes the 29033 adapter harness you need to plug these lights into the old style light harness..