1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central to Northern Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JustJeff, Jan 30, 2016.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Hello guys. A former WI guy here who currently lives in Northern IL. Looks like Tuesday's storm is going to miss us completely, so I'm looking to see if any of you guys will need help. I have a '13 Ram 2500 with a 9'-6" V plow, and a V box spreader. I carry a 1M insurance policy as well. Been doing snow removal for over 20 years, and just trying to keep busy this Winter. Willing to travel anywhere in WI, MN, or Iowa for anybody who needs help, but would prefer to keep it close, in WI. Please feel free to look at my profile to see the pictures of my equipment, and you can call or text me at 847-909-8695. My name's Jeff. Thanks and hope everybody has a safe and profitable storm next week.