1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

central parts warehouse

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by karl klein, Jun 5, 2002.

1. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

have any of you guys ordered from this place they have totally screwed my order

2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Tell us more. I had no problem with them the one time I ordered. I have not heard of any complaints either.

We try not to bash businesses but it is wise to give a heads up to people.

3. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

i ordered all new bearings and a new motor for my sander, with a couple of others things. i ordered them 2 saturdays ago and they were supose to finally ship them this monday and i was going to receive it on wendsday. well on wendsday i got one package split in two with a chipped up idler shaft inside. and the other one never came. so thursday i call and they don't no anything. they said they would call me back in a minute well 5 hours later i call and they said it was damaged and that is why i did not recieve it. so i tell them the one i did get was also damaged. then they decide that it will also have to go back and then send me a new one. so i told them i want them to eat the shipping cost sense it is almost 3 weeks late and they still don't no what to do. there manager was supposed to call me but that never happened

4. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Sounds more like a shipping problem to me. Talk to the right person there and you should get results.

5. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

i talked to the owner today and hopefully i will finally get the packages 2 weeks from now

i promise you i won't order from there again

6. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

I had problem with this company too. Last year I emailed them and requested for a catalog. A few weeks later I have not got it, so I called and asked them to send me the catalog. Another few weeks later, I still have not got anything from them. Called them again and asked what is the problem. They told me that the reason for delay is that the catalog is being printed and it would come in a week or two. So then a few weeks went by and still have not got the catalog. :realmad: So I decided to forget about it.

I then called Mills Supply requesting for their catalog and I got it in a few days. Ordered from them over the internet and my order came in a few days in mint condition. I got everything I ordered and am very satisfied and without a doubt I will order from them again. :)

7. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

For what its worth, I have ordered from them many times, and had great sucess. Bill has been very helpful, and I have always commented on how fast they were to get it to my door. Maybe something is going on there right now that has them behind, but its not normal in my experience.

I was kind of expecting them to be in St Louis this week at the SIMA symposium, and was surprised they were not.

I would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

8. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

I had some problems with them too.
    Started ordering from J. Thomas after that, and have never looked back.