1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central Parts Warehouse

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by William B., Dec 11, 2005.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I am getting ready to put an order in for a mount and truck side wiring harness for the plow. So far CPW seems to have the best prices around. Has anyone delt with them before? Does anyone know of any place cheaper? Unfortunatly none of our members on the board that are dealers seem to have a mount or wiring harness for my truck otherwise I would go through them.

2. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

i bought some parts from them was very impressed. Would deffinitly buy from them again.
  3. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

I have dealt with Central Parts before and have never had a problem. I have had them match the price of another on line dealer when they were higher.
  4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

William you found a plow Bud ????
    Way to go !
    I purchased spreader parts from them, good guys to deal with. They shiped right away as well.
  5. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I also was very happy with them. They shipped right away. Also, I emailed them on a Sunday asking if they sold a Boss parts kit and to my surprise, they emailed back on sunday with the answer which was a Yes. Good service.
  6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

No problems with them to date. I've spent lots of money with them. I've bought salt spreaders from them and many parts for plows. For large ticket items they will let you pick your own truck freight company to pick it up, something I have never seen before.
  7. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

First CPW is a sponsor and paid advertiser on this site. (see the link at the top of the page). I have bought from CPW for going on 15 years and have had great luck. good response and the best pricing. When I got a bad motor from them the replaced it, paid freight and paid to have the old one shipped back. Someone has always answered the phone and answered any tec. questions I have had.
  8. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Todd- Yup I got a 2 year old 7 1/2ft Western Pro. It came with the cab command, rubber deflector and backdrag edge. This thing is clean, doesn't look like it was used much.

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

I will echo the positive feedback. I have used CPW for a while now and look forward to getting the catalog each year as well. I have gone directly to the place in Tinley Park. Always seem to have whatever I need INSTOCK!
  10. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

how about a link please
  11. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

12. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

i bought a v box spreader off of them through ebay. i cant say enough about them. great people, service and prices...