1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central NJ Snow/Slush/Ice

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Mow It All, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Here are a few pics from last night 3/16 It was a nasty nasty night, 4" of ice and slush on the roads and lots.....O well Its money 26hr of working.

Picture 004SMALL.JPG

2. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it was nasty out there. nice 3 inchs of lsushy stuff. time to enjoy pats day:drinkup:
  4. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Can I get a little lemon/lime flavoring with that? :drinkup:
  5. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

I wish we had that up north. We had all ice here. The ground guys had to do everything by hand.
  6. Bernard01

Bernard01 Junior Member
    from Québec

Hi , here in east of Québec, we have a snow storm. 16 inches fall and it's not finish. The wind blow at 40 to 50 mph. I haved made a run with the TV 140 and start at 12.00 AM for another run. Bernard
  7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

In Sparta we got 8" in north western new jersey. The first four inches was snow but the last four was all sleet, it made for a nasty push. I wish it was at least slushy. Happy it did what it did.payup
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2007