1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

central nh transmission shop

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by hosenfeffer, Aug 13, 2009.

1. hosenfeffer

hosenfeffer Senior Member
    from nh

Looking for New Hampshire preferably central NH transmission shop for replacing/rebuilding transmission on 99 Dodge 1500. Last owner had one done just before I bought it and it was a mess with idiot lights on and never worked all that well. 4WD part is original and seems to work fine. Done right the first time for a reasonable price would be nice! thanks.

2. ponderosa

ponderosa Member

there is a good shop in northwood it's called reliable transmission 603 942 5967 greg is the owner he has done a number of p/u one ton trany's also a loader tran's for me ,if there was a problem he took good care of it even in a storm good luck

3. M&M

M&M Senior Member

I know it's a little south than you are looking for but Dr. Steve's Transmission in Manchester is another shop to check out.

4. hosenfeffer

hosenfeffer Senior Member
    from nh

trans repair

Thanks for the leads went with greg at reliable seems to know his stuff diagnosing problems and promises a good turn around time. I worked in a transmission shop years ago and know some of the things that can and will go wrong.
    FYI his pricing seems fair and if you hear no more you can assume he lived up to his claims. Thanks all! marty