1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

central NH snowcare for troops last week january

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hosenfeffer, Dec 15, 2011.

1. hosenfeffer

hosenfeffer Senior Member
    from nh

I will be out of town on unavoidable business the last week of January or so and have two snowcare customers that I could use a hand with. One located in Allenstown NH I have not even met yet. Joy was having a hard time locating someone and they are a little out of my service area and told her I would come and clean up after storms and attempt to during major snow. He will probably be returning from Iraq anytime now. But if you have ever served don't count on it.
    The other is in Loudon NH and he is in Afghanistan.
    Any one knowing people in the area I would appreciate it if they would PM me and see if we could make one less thing to worry about. I have put my friends and family in the same position and believe me it is tough to be a mom and dad at the same time and still get all the stuff done you need to.

2. ponderosa

ponderosa Member

call me 603 398 6000