1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

central new jersey looking for a small commercial site

Discussion in 'Networking' started by right touch, Sep 1, 2009.

1. right touch

right touch Junior Member
    from 08844

hey guys my name is Joe and I own Right Touch Landscapes, Inc. out of Hillsborough NJ. We currently serve a majority of our residential customers for snow removal, but that only requires 1 to 2 crews with shovels and snow blowers and a few with a plow. I have an f150 and f450 available for plowing and crew of shovelers this year and would like to get into commercial work. We currently have a couple small commercial accounts but they do all their plowing in house. I really would like to secure a site for this winter. Any advice on how to begin the search? I was thinking of the old fashioned way- just calling some commercial sites in the area that I feel are a good size for us and seeing what happens? I am also quite unfamiliar with bidding on commercial sites so I was hoping I could get some help in that department as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Roland_Allen

Roland_Allen Junior Member