1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central MN sub wanted (or driver)

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Camden, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I found out today that I can't count on one of the people I had lined up to drive for me this season.

I'm looking for someone who either has their own equipment or someone who has some experience behind the wheel of a plow truck.

I'll pay you daily and I'll pay you well...you just need to be drug free, honest, reliable, professional and committed to the job.

PM me or send an e-mail to majorleaguelawn at gmail dot com for more info
  2. Central Minnesota Plowing??

Hi Camden,
    I ran across your post in the "Sidewinder" thread I started yesterday.

I was in LIttle Falls and Paynesville this weekend hunting, and it looks like we have a bunch of operators from there that are coming down to the cities to work for us.
    Maybe there's someone in that group that might want to work for you.

3. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

What area are you looking for? I live in Isle, MN am not apposed to making a drive to plow. Let me know and I will get back to you. I have a 96 f250 with an 8' Fisher and wings to give me 10'. If you would like to email me you can reach me at bjhglass@aol.com.