1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central Massachusetts Snow Removal Sub

Discussion in 'Networking' started by reliable, Nov 4, 2013.

1. reliable

reliable Junior Member

Hey guys,

I'm a long time landscaper that has always done snow removal at residential properties but this year am making a larger push towards more commercial properties.

I'm looking for a subcontractor in the Central Massachusetts area, namely the Greater Gardner area to give me a price on snow removal from gas stations. I have a guy I've used in the past but he uses a large field for snow dumping and won't take snow from a gas station.

I need a rate for everything, the loader work, the tri-axle and the dumping. I keep a good sized buffer account so I would be making payment immediately upon completion whenever you hand/send me a bill.

My contact info is:

Tom Cook
    Reliable Landscaping
  2. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

We would be able to supply you with loaders, dump trailers, and tri-axles. We can also give roll off trucks with 50 yd. bodies

The Natural Landscape