1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central Mass craigslist

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Bolt-1, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

2. CCC

CCC Junior Member

I email these people hopefully I hear back... I am trying to get back into the plow business and could us a steady contract. 1st season in a few years

3. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

CCC, there is alot of great guys on here from central mass. im sure you'll pick up some work for the season. hell who knows i might need some help myself here and there.

4. wilfred

wilfred Junior Member
    from 01747

I called and got voicemail I have not heard from them yet.

5. CCC

CCC Junior Member

What time did you call? I talked to a gentleman at 7:45 this morning an he said they have gotten allot of hit off of it. After talking with him for a few minutes he told me to e-mail him my info as he is going to sort through his e-mail starting tomorrow and getting back to the sub by early next week. If you have insurance/ liability that is going to be a big difference of who gets picked, he said so if you do make sure you put that in your e-mail.

Hopefully we all land a position.

6. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

Just talked to Skip. Great to talk to on the phone. They do all commercial. I'm sure you guys will be hearing from him soon.