1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central Maryland Subcontractors

Discussion in 'Networking' started by snowfire1979, Oct 8, 2014.

1. snowfire1979

snowfire1979 Member

I cant seem to figure out how to delete my other post so i apologize if this seems repetitive. I am looking for sub contractors for snow removal in Baltimore, Howard, Anne Arundel, Harford and Carroll Counties including Baltimore City.

I have the need for machines as well as trucks, we cover about 80 sites; Weis markets, Giant gas stations, The Learning center, Walgreen's, Rite aid, Bank of America, Sunoco, Target, you name it we have plenty of work. We are not a national company we are a local LLC landscaping company. We have most of the same sites I've had previous years just not the man power I've had. Feel free to email me so we can set up a meeting at my office in Timonium and go over what sites i have available in your area.

2. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

May be interested in annapolis area
  3. snowfire1979

snowfire1979 Member

if you send me your email I can send you a list of what I have to date and you can let me know what you would be interested in, or email me at teamtoa@live.com
  4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't list the site names on a public forum if I were you, I know specifically the contract language for a few of those prohibits subcontracting.
  5. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

If you have anything in lower Howard County/ close to Montgomery County I might be interested in subbing. Email is jmaddox989@gmail.com

6. PlowinMD

PlowinMD Junior Member

I send an email and haven't heard a response. I'm currently in the Timonium area and let me know if you're a need a sub to plow. I cover from Hunt Valley to Golden Ring areas. Please reply asap.
  7. prezek

prezek Junior Member

8. inferno13xx

inferno13xx Junior Member

2015-2016 Snow Season

Looking for trucks and equipment for snow removal. Interviews being held in Timonium at our office. Fairly competitive rates. Large area of coverage. Over 300 sites from Washington DC to York PA. Please feel free to send me a message or email us at snow@outdooradvantage.net.
  9. Xtreme Fab

Xtreme Fab Junior Member

Send me a PM. I got people buying new plows and spreaders daily looking to for work for their new equipment. Most are right here in carroll/frederick/howard county.
  10. F Y Outdoor

F Y Outdoor Junior Member

I may be looking for work. Located in Carroll County. I actually have my plow being serviced by Xtreme Fab right now ^
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015