1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central Iowa Subs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ExecutiveLawns, Sep 3, 2009.

1. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

We have got our contracts signed and back and are looking to put on a few good sub contractors this year. I would prefer guys with V-Blades however if you have a straight blade we can talk as well. We have plenty of capital on hand so every one would get paid the day after the snow when all trip sheets are reviewed and totaled up. No waiting weeks and weeks for some dirt bag to pay you.

Contact John at (515) 208-7476 or PM me

2. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Also the sooner you reply the better. Sometimes I do stupid things like buys new trucks with new blades when it gets closer to the snow falling if there is no one to sub to.
  3. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns Member

Any one out there from my area?
  4. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

subs are hard to find!! we line up all the help we need by the middle of september !!
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  5. Cooperthumb

Cooperthumb Junior Member

if you need some help we could we are out of st. louis but no snow here we can come to the snow
    I have a 1 ton chevy 2yd salter 8.5 ft plow and a F700 10 ft boss 4yd salter avail and ready to work