1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central Indiana

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Kennedy81, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Kennedy81

Kennedy81 Senior Member

They are calling for 10-17 inches to fall between 8am saturday and early sunday morning.

The first 3-6 inches are supposed to come down between 8am saturday and 6pm saturday. The remainder is supposed to start falling late saturday night through early sunday morning.

2. TEX

TEX Senior Member

lordy get ready

3. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Everyone be careful, they are talking blizzard conditions tonight and in the morning. 40 mph gusts and over a foot of snow is a dangerous combo. Happy plowing all.

4. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

payuppayup this may be a 3 or 4 day plow like febuary.Hopefully we dont have to deal with to much of the ice and freezing rain mix.

5. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Well we are ready to ROCK. Snow is starting to come down hard almost 1 inch here at Franklin and Thompson. Well good luck boys stay safe see you back on here about Tuesday. Gonna be a blizzard here and its going right for New England next.

RCGM
    Brad

6. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

what fun

Hey guys try to get some good pics for everyone. I have my digital camera & my video camera in the truck. I just hope that evryone gets through it safe with all the idiots out.

7. indyrenegade4x4

indyrenegade4x4 Junior Member

sucks my plow is still not done. Cant get extra money to buy parts for it.

8. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Have spent 5 1/2 hrs on walks already, tonight is going to suck lol

9. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

you guys never followed threw on this thread, what were the results of the storm?

10. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

Not nearly as big as predicted. I am 20 miles north of Indy and we got 7 inches when we expecting over a foot. Still, it is better than nothing, I have already plowed as much tis year as I did all of last year, so we can't really complain.

11. Chase88

Chase88 Senior Member

I live 2-1/2 hours north of indy we got 12inches from this strom. This weekend their calling for 1/2 to 1 inch of rain!

12. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

9.8 for Brownsburg snow total, we got like 1/4" of ice and it also rained for a good bit late Sat. night.

I spent a total of 12 hrs on walks here at this property, probably could have spent another 4-6.

Out of 3 storms (4 days) we have got 16.9" here, looks like this could be a decent winter considering it only Dec.

All Clear