1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central IL Subs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by snocrete, Aug 16, 2009.

1. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Looking for subs with Trucks and/or Tractors for upcoming 09 - 10 season in the following areas ---- Peoria, East Peoria, Washington, & Pekin. PM me or call 309-251-0427 (Mike)

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Also looking for an operator to run a Skid w/8ft pusher at a site in Peoria.

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

only looking for Skid Steer operator now.....so any leads would be appreciated, thanks.

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

still looking........FWIW - its a new machine loaded with options, heated cab/sound reduction package/radio with WB & MP3, suspension seat, joystick controls, ect ect..........

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

found an operator for the SS 2day, so I'm not looking for that anymore.

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Looking for help on sidewalk work. I am in need of 2 more people. Need your own truck.....I will supply tools if you dont have your own. I have work in all the above listed locations.