1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

central IL LaSalle Livingston Grundy county area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by pushingsnow, Nov 21, 2012.

1. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

i am just starting out trying to buy equipment that is already set up from the city right now should have a plow truck hopefully one with a dump bed by the end of the month i am looking for a plowing vet to learn from and work with after last years waste i bought a 2wd f250 and tried to put a cheap peice of crap plow on it i do a little of everything basically looking for people in the area if you are in the area post on here if anyone needs help i can jump in the truck and fly there last minute i have plenty of tools for breakdowns too just left a job as a tractor trailer mechanic to go back to a warehouse so i work 3 days in a row and off the rest of the week more time for side jobs 8158221247