1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central hydrolics

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by farmertim, Sep 3, 2005.

1. farmertim

farmertim Member

Does anyone know if there is a company who makes a hydrolic pump that bolts into place of the air conditioner pump on a 7.3 PSD.
    I really dont see any where else to put one and I don't really need AC in the winter any way.
    Am I missing another placement spot for central pump on a PSD?
    Thanks
    Tim

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

You shouldnt have to remove the A/Cunit for central hydralics,

try

Force Hydralics

Dew-eze

I'll think if more,

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

My 1999 7.3 diesel F-350 dump has central hydraulics. Here are the pics of it. Dejana in long island put the truck together for the original owner. So call them at 1-516-544-9000 I guess they know who's pump it is.

It doesn't run off the fan belt. It has a second set of belts running from the shaft that the fans on. I believe the mounts for the pump moves the alternator too. The pulley just clears the the battery box. But not the light under the hood. It rub it right off. So I don't have a under the hood light anymore. :mad:

pump1.jpg

4. itsgottobegreen

here is another

DSC03684.JPG

5. itsgottobegreen

last one guys

pump3.jpg

6. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

dew ez & muncie make pumps and kits that bolt right in and have all parts included down to the switches.

7. farmertim

farmertim Member

Thanks to all

Thanks much hope to have it in while its still warm...