1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Central Hydraulics

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by TaylorMade, Jan 1, 2008.

1. TaylorMade

TaylorMade Junior Member
    from MPLS

Is there any place you can order a kit for Central hydraulics system 2006 F350 Dump

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

central system

what do you have to power ?what transmission if you can get it you can go with a clutch pump under the hood ,man all i can say is good luck 1997 and newer things got real tight under the hood .will prob have to order from a truck equipment house . i don't know if they sell direct the only people i know is component technology and midamerica power drive's .payup

3. TaylorMade

TaylorMade Junior Member
    from MPLS

I am putting on a tailgate sander and new sissiors lift dump body I have a Henderson dump with a central piston and its the biggest Piece of S. So if im going to take the time and spend the money I want to do it right. The trany is auto

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Do the PTO pump my buddy has a F550 with a under hood pump [belt driven] that he has had in the shop many times because of belt slippage issues. Gets to the point he can't lift the box. The only issue I've had with my pto is it's sometimes slow to engage when really cold just got in the habbit of turning it on before shutting off the truck. I'm impatient I guess.

5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

central system

yep clutch pump is what you need ,just thought of a source ,fontain truck equipment http:www.fontain.com/

6. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

i have one from Force America that is clutch engaged (belt driven) that runs the sander and plow and havent had any problems with it. It has been on the truck for about 12 years and still works great. I know they sell to the public and have many different applications. www.forceamerica.com

7. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have it on my F550 from Tarrant. It runs a muni dump setup and the plow. The dump body spreads in front of the rear tires like the bigger truck do.