1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Centeral Ohio Sub Here!!!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by wkahler, Dec 20, 2008.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Hey guys i was set up to sub for a local guy here and he lost his contract.....................So now i have a plow and getting ready to get a spreader and no work. Anyone need a sub in the Dayton area contact me ASAP............... billk726@aol.com I have a V-blade and was going to get a spreader, but holding out on that until i get a set amount of work lined up. Let me know ASAP!!!!!

2. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Thanks for the response so fare...........i am not close to Columbus, i mean one a good day it is a hour drive, but not wanting to drive that fare in snow!

4. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

Next time you'll have to write "west-central Ohio" instead of "central Ohio" in the headline. I read central and thought you might be around Columbus, sorry about that. BTW I love your "re-defeat communism" picture, My buddy's got a sticker that says "keep the change comrade Obama"

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

LOL i guess there is a bumper sticker floating around............."Hillary should have married OJ" LOL yeah sorry about that, East Central is a better idea!