1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cenova, Inc Looking for subs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by KenP, Aug 9, 2005.

1. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Snow Plowers Wanted

Cenova Inc. Is One Of The Areas Largest Snow & Ice Management Companeys & Due To Our Over Whelming Growth This Year We Are Looking For The Following.

Owner Operators: (sub Contractors) We Offer Top Pay (plow Trucks Get Paid Per Push) With Set Local Routes, You Will Plow The Same Properties All Season, We Supply The De-iceing Materials, We Keep Our Good Sub’s For Years, Call Them For Our Referance.

Plow Truck Drivers: We Are Hiring Drivers For Our Newest Fleet Of Trucks & Plows, Set Local Routes, Top Dollar For Experianced Drivers Get Paid In Two Weeks.

Heavy Equiptment: Operators & Owner Operators, Bring Your Machine In Just For The Storm Or Leave It There All Season It’s Up To You

Shovlers: As Many Hours As You Want To Work, Also Top Dollar Paid, No Experience Plowing Snow, Then Shovel This Year And Drive Next Year.

Routes Avialiable In Philly, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Berks County & Just Over The Bridges In New Jersery

For More Information Call Cenova’s Office At:

215-225-4370

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

im avaliable
    email me your needs and requirements

JOHN REED

3. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Thank you Mr. Reed :salute:

4. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Heres the BIG question.....

What are your pay terms.... And could you post some references...

5. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Cardoctor would most likely be a good reference. Our terms are roughly 30-45 days depending on the time of the season. I noticed you're in Fishkill, NY are you looking for work in our market?

6. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

long island

Looking to expand this year...5yrs experinence call me we specifics 516-250-3528
    Scott

thanks

7. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Just moving this baclk to the top. We're still looking for subs. Also looking to place work in Hanover, MD

8. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

I would be interested in sitting down with you to see where your accounts would logistically match up to mine in the Bucks, Montgomery & Philadelphia area. We have 12 plows and 3 skidsteers with pushers available. 2 Trucks that have undertailgate spreaders and we are getting 4 snow ex V-Boxes in a few weeks. Email me at Sunriseturf@comcast.net or call me at 215.836.9797.
    Thanks
    Jim

9. gkm

gkm Senior Member

sub

Let me know if and when you get to the lehigh Valley area.
    best reguards

10. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

gkm we are located in the lehigh valley and may have a spot for you. send me a pm with your info, we have 30 of are own trucks ands backhoes but will need some addtional help .

11. bounty21061

bounty21061 Member

what are you looking for in Hanover, md

12. gkm

gkm Senior Member

landcarepa

i'll pm you this week like to talk to you. thanks, greg

13. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

got any work in the akron ohio area

14. NJConstruction

NJConstruction Junior Member
    from NJ

I can sub in the South Jersey area....whatever you have right over the bridge. I work out of Mt. Laurel which is pretty close. I've got a Ram 2500 with an 8 foot plow, and some other small stuff. Let me know if you need me. 856-912-3145 (Mike)