1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cell phone job clocks

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by goosegettr, Dec 17, 2010.

1. goosegettr

goosegettr Junior Member

any one using these job clocks via cell phone ???? i know clip uses that tech for lawn care just wondering if any info on this type of system
    yesterday i read you guys bulk text crews for call outs (nice)and if i could get these guys to sign in and out of every site that would be friggin awsome, i could do my rout without a cell welded to my ear
  2. ACA

ACA Junior Member
    from Midwest

I use that tech. I have a phone right by the key board, when they get to the shop in the morning they call in. Then they can use cell's to to change jobs, each job has it's own code during the summer. It's slick. If they are doing lawn maintenance, then that is just one code. I would say it's worth the investment if you have a large work force.
  3. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

Yep service auto pilot, they punch on and off the jobs, in real time the system is updated and can be invoiced out. Even gives you the job costing reports down to how much money per min you are making