1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CEL has plenty of bulk & Bag Material

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by imelticeandsnow, Sep 30, 2014.

1. imelticeandsnow

imelticeandsnow Junior Member

If anyone is looking for bulk or bag material from the Midwest to the East..to the northeast or southeast...we have you covered. Chemical Equipment Labs has supplies available, while the other suppliers are telling you they can't..we are letting you know we can! Shoot me an email bfrey@chemicalequipmentlabs.com and I can let you know what we can do for you. Last year when everyone ran out of salt..we managed to not only keep our current customers supplied, but we helped supply people all over the country with salt. Safe bet if you got salt last winter we had something to do with it.

2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

We had the funds lined up and were ready to order 20,000 tons from you guys but then our phone calls stopped being returned. Was the price quoted too low?

3. imelticeandsnow

please call or email me

Please call 610-608-6370 or email me directly bfrey@chemicalequipmentlabs.com. We have salt available and would like to know who you were speaking with concerning the 20K tons. I would like the opportunity to speak to you about this matter. Thanks, Bob

4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the PM.

5. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Email sent, ready to take delivery of up to 80-100 tons.

6. C Landscaping

C Landscaping Junior Member

Email sent looking for bagged calcium and 175 tons

7. SnoDaddy

SnoDaddy Senior Member
    from ohio

What's per ton pricing bulk

8. imelticeandsnow

Shoot me an email of the zip code and quantity

9. Frank's

Frank's Junior Member

I sent you an email and called about 2 weeks ago, and still no response!!

Why??

10. imelticeandsnow

Frank.. What can I help you with? I had no idea you were trying to contact me

11. Frank's

Frank's Junior Member

I was requesting a price on bulk salt. I'll send you another email in the morning with the details.

Thanks

12. imelticeandsnow

Sounds good