1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CCsnowpusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CCsnowpusher, Dec 6, 2015.

1. CCsnowpusher

CCsnowpusher Junior Member

Hey guys I am new to the site so I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Seems like a good group of guys on here.I am a foreman at a landscaping company. We take care of mostly residential during the winter I would say roughly 100 driveways. We also have a hand full of commercial parking lots and are slowly getting more of those. I drive a 04 cummins 2500 with a 7.5 Fisher. We have a flat nose Mitsubishi with a 9ft Fisher and a salt dogg sander. A John Deere 250 tire skid steer and just got a case 270 track machine. Also just purchased was a snowblower attachment for our Ditch witch, can't wait to see that in action. I'm gonna try and keep up on pictures and cool stuff going on.

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Welcome. Where you from? Pictures will always make your threads more popular! Add some wings to your plow and you'll move a lot more snow.

3. CCsnowpusher

Thanks. I am from Massachusetts. I'm struggling on uploading pictures which are on my phone. Hopefully I get it figured out soon

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Use chrome or Firefox....right hand top corner, click desktop, then click advanced reply and make sure it's sized properly

5. CCsnowpusher

Thank you dieselss! I got the pictures to come up under current attachments but next to that it only says remove. What am I missing?

6. dieselss

After you browse, upload, then at the bottom, click to close

tmp_7488-Screenshot_2015-12-06-14-21-43-2104400440.jpg

7. CCsnowpusher

Here is the snowblower attachment and ditch witch

1202150800-1.jpg

1202150800a-1.jpg

8. CCsnowpusher

Here is the 250 i am usually using. Just did oil and fuel filters the other day. I am using it for fall cleanups but when those are done I have a list of things it needs before the winter season

1202150801-1.jpg

9. CCsnowpusher

My passenger side wiper linkage broke last week. New parts are supposed to show up this week. Luckily drivers side still works! This quick fix did not last many miles haha

1202151317-1.jpg

10. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

At least you got it fixed to keep yourself going :)

11. CCsnowpusher

The new wiper parts showed up today which worked out because we are supposed to get some rain tomorrow.

1207151544-1.jpg

1207151556a-1.jpg

12. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome ... You may have broken new ground (pun intended) showing a windshield wiper repair !!!

13. CCsnowpusher

Thanks for the welcome. Haha I'm always trying to keep things interesting! Once we are finished with fall clean ups I will be starting to post some snow related projects. One of them including mounting a plow to the skid steer. My idea is taking the plow mounting tabs for under the truck and welding them to the bucket and changing the hydraulic lines to fit the tractor. This would be mostly for use on a large parking lot we have so I want to make it for quick on and off of the machine. Has anyone done this before?

14. dieselss

The bucket will not be strong enough.
    Get a quick attach plate and fab away

15. CCsnowpusher

That's a good point thanks. Plus the quick attach will probably be easier to hook up to during a storm. The stock hydraulic lines for the plow will probably be to skinny to hookup to the skid steer I'm assuming?

16. dieselss

Yea I think so.....I think we were putting on 5000 psi hoses? Can't remember

17. CCsnowpusher

Started this the other day. Gotta some customizing for the new mount. Should be getting to it in the near future

1208150744-1.jpg

1208150823-1.jpg