1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cbre ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CGLC, Feb 21, 2012.

1. CGLC

CGLC Senior Member

I would like to know if anyone has, or is currently working for this management company and what their experience has been like. Pay structure , terms of the contract and overall opinions.

2. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

I have done work for them on both the Lawn side and Snow side of my business. I have had no problems with them. Contracts are straight forward and I had no problem getting paid.

3. ndnchief

ndnchief Member

I do work for them now....no complaints, fast payers, I wish all my management companies were like them, but each office may not be the same, but based on the one in Louisville they are nice to work with.

4. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

I also do work for them, I'm assuming it's CBRE, CB Richard Ellis, don't know if it's the same management group here in Canada.
    Excellent company to do business with, seasonal for me, 6 invoices submitted prior to Nov
    Direct deposit, usually by the 5th of the month of the invoice date.
    All they expect of you is to do the job as set out in the contract.

Bill

5. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

anyone mess with cassidy turley?? sorry to hijack just curious. we do a lot for c/t and theyt pay within 2 weeks every time its NICE!!! hopefully we can get some more places for grass and snow next season with them. again sorry to hijack