1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CB Radios and antennas

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, Jan 16, 2012.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey guys. Doing some cleaning here around the shop and wanting to get some space back. Here are a few items for today. Look for more radio and strobe stuff over the next few days:

Here is a cobra 29 with weather band. Far as I can tell it is all stock. There is a tag on it that says its equipped for a kenworth (not really sure what that means). No bracket has mic. Asking $50 obo
    [​IMG]

Second CB is a Maxon MCB-45W. It also has weather band and has 120 channels (regular 40 plus 40 up and 40 down). Also has mic. No brackets. Asking $50 obo
    [​IMG]

Third is a Uniden HR2510. This is one bad a** CB radio. I believe it has somewhere around 400 channels and has am/fm/ssb/cw mode. Works well I believe its around 10-12 watts AM and 25-30 Watts SSB. These radios are extremely rare now and have not been made for several years. I am asking $350 obo for this one. As I cant even find any online for sale. I believe I have the original mic and box if I look around enough.
    [​IMG]

Finally (and I do not want to ship these) I have a couple antennas. I have 2 wilson 1000 antennas (1 mag mount, 1 permanant mount). One has a slight bend to it. These are the BEST mobile antennas you can buy. They work amazing. I would like $45 for each. They are black. Also have one 4' firestick fiberglass antenna (new in package) color white for $10.

2. crossboneracing

After further research, I am way off on the price for the HR2510. The new price will be $200. I will ship any radio (buyer to pay), dont want to ship antennas. You can buy all three radios for $250.

3. jimv

jimv Senior Member

where in mass are you

4. crossboneracing

Im going to send you a PM Now

5. crossboneracing

Guess I cant, you dont have enough posts. Located Near 495/9

6. jimv

jimv Senior Member

not suere where that is

7. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

im a bit interested in the cobra 29, in only in nashua so not to far away, you mentioned more strobe and radio stuff? lol what else ya got

8. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Sounds like Westborough/Marboro area.

9. crossboneracing

Correct right near westboro area. I have some other stuff here as well All of these items are sold as-is I have no idea if they are any good. These were buried in some other boxes. I will be listing more stuff as days go on:

Whelen Power Supply: Dont know what it fits or if it works: $35 Plus Shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fisher Pump (Looks Like SEHP Style if I had to guess) No idea if new or used and no idea if it works. $35 Plus Shipping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  10. crossboneracing

Bump.....Send me an offer. Want to clean it out!

11. crossboneracing

Bump......Fisher plow pump no longer for sale. My mechanic said it was junk. Any offers??

12. crossboneracing

13. crossboneracing

Both cb radios for $50 (Cobra and Midland NOT the Uniden). Need these gone. Trying to make room!

14. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

I will let you know...gotta see if my other deal works out first.

Bump for ya anyways!!

15. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

interested in the 2 cb's i need to find out if boss has bought some yet i'll get back to ya in a day or two

16. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

are the radios still for sale? do they both still work? if they work i am interested

17. crossboneracing

PM Sent. Thanks

18. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

pm sent thanks