1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

CAT SKID STEER DOOR!!! Get IT NOW BEFORE SNOW STARTS FALLING

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by havenlax18, Nov 23, 2011.

1. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

Hey guys got a cat skid door. Came off of a cat 257 but will fit them all. I will take money or trade. LOOKING FOR A SKID DOOR for an s185 bobcat. Reply if interested, I will respond right back from my cell phone. By the way door is in great shape with no cracks. Its got the wiper blade and the door sensor. In the inside of the door it has storage pads, yes it is the newer style but will fit all!!! MAKE OFFER I WILL SELL IT CHEAP, my cat is long gone.
    Let me know if you need a pic.
    -Brandon

2. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

3. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

email sent.

4. mikedpfd

mikedpfd Junior Member

Hi Brandon, I have a 257. What year is the door. if you have a pic you can send it to mrdlawn@gmail. If it will fit i would give you $575 and i would pay to ship it.

5. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

2006, I will get a pic today. http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/2717984755.html
    Do you use pay pal?

6. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

This is one of the door. This picture makes door look dirty. The door is super clean. It looked like this before it was scrubbed.

skid_steer_doors_for_cat_375_thornton_11250239.jpg

7. mikedpfd

mikedpfd Junior Member

I will take it. I do have a paypal account. We can do it that way if you would like. If you want to email me at mrdlawn@gmail with your phone number we can talk details.

8. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

I am going back and forth from craigslist, here, and lawnsite. Right now my highest bid is 600 and the buyer pays shipping.

9. mikedpfd

mikedpfd Junior Member

How does $675 with shipping

10. A.EXCAVATING

A.EXCAVATING Junior Member

Do you still have the door. And were about about are you located

11. mikedpfd

mikedpfd Junior Member

Was wondering what the status is of the door?

12. havenlax18

havenlax18 Senior Member

Might be sold for 775.....

13. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Is this a bidding war or are u selling it?

14. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

What the hell a new one from cat is $1,000

15. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

WTF is up with using these forums as an auction site. Isn't that what eBay is for?