1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cat 950H Plowing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by VolvoL60F, Feb 6, 2011.

1. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

2. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

nice, i could get used to plowing with something like that :D

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Nice Rig!!!!!!!!
  4. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

None of this equipment is yours correct? Is it owned by somebody you know? if not; don't these guys find it weird that you keep on filming them? I mean they are cool shots but I would be uncomfortable if some random guy would be filming me...
  5. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I felt the same way... While the shots & vids are nice, are you involved with this company?
    Otherwise, head down to any large mall and you'll typically see lots of big iron.
    Since I'm in the snow business, no time to film others let alone my own stuff.
  6. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Nope none of it is mine, nor is it someone I know. I just go out and bring my camera everywhere I go. You would be surprised that all the operators I have filmed so far enjoy being filmed, I talk with most of them and they never mind, they are happy that I am filming them. I don't see how if someone is filming you operate its uncomfortable? If someone was filming me operating I would be honered, just saying. Thanks!
  7. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

The mall here has about 15 Volvo loaders plowing it, really cool to see. But no I am not involved with this company.
  8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

If you read his profile on Youtube it says he's only 17 and he gets a kick out of filming big iron. It's definitely a little weird but it's a pretty innocent hobby to have.