1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cat 924 loader and 287C skid for rent

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BowTieDmax, Oct 21, 2014.

1. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Well I think Im getting out of the snow plow business. My boys are in the marine corps and with all the low ballers ?? I'm not gonna plow snow just for busy work!!
    So its time to focus on just custom trucks and toys in a nice warm shop.
    So I'm toying with the idea of renting out my loader and skid for the winter.
    The Skid is a 2008 287C mult track. It would come with a custom heavily modified 8611 plow and a bucket . 2,700 month (2,500 without plow) 105hrs a month.

The loader is a 2006 924G with a 2.8yd bucket. 2,500 month. 105 hrs a month.
    Both very good reliable machines.
    I just decided this like yesterday, so I just want to feel the market out. I rented skids and loaders from cat for years before i purchased these. And I still rented skids and loaders from cat after i bought these. So these are priced well below cats prices, and if you weren't already on cats winter list these wouldn't be available any how.
    Paul
    give a call/text at 440-563-60fourthree

2. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Both machines are enclosed cabs with heat. And the skid is a 2 speed

3. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

what would it cost to put a duramax in my avalanche?

4. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

is it a 2500? what year?

5. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member