1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cat 267B

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by peteo1, Jun 17, 2013.

1. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

For sale
    Cat 267B with approximately 2400(?) hours. Machine has enclosed cab, heat, ac, undercarriage has been redone, tracks are in great shape, radio, quick coupler. Asking price is $22k but will trade for similarly equipped 257. If I remember right the machine an 03 or 04 and its still in use so the hours will change. This machine has been solid for us and its goes great in the snow. The only reason I'm selling it is it's too big for a lot of the work we do year round. I'll post pics tomorrow or Wed if I can figure out how.

2. peteo1

Bump. No interest? Really?

3. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Any photo's, options list ?

4. peteo1

I can't figure out how to post pics but I can text or email them if you want to pm me your info. As far as options I listed a few above but if you are looking for specific details I'll need a little more info as to what you are looking for. Thanks for looking!

5. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

did you ever figure out the pix?

6. peteo1

No I can't figure out how to post them. I have them and can email or text if you like.

7. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

you can email them to me at scottanderson1208 at gmail.com

8. peteo1

Email sent!

9. peteo1

Bump... Just back from Caterpillar. All serviced up!

10. peteo1

Figured I'd bump this. Just put new finals in it. Ready to go! Really need a smaller machine. Someone buy this

11. peteo1

12. peteo1

13. peteo1

14. peteo1

Figured out how to post some older pics. This was right after a lawn install so it's pretty dirty

15. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Let me give you a name of a person that might be interested in your machine for resale purposes: Darren @ Draco Equipment Idaho Falls, Idaho 208-529-2262
    Good Luck

16. peteo1

That's one hell of a drive from Erie but I'll give him a call anyhow

17. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

He sells equipment nationwide

18. peteo1

Saturday bump...

19. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

Might have someone interested. How many hours does it have now? Is the condition as good as stated in the original post from 8 months ago?

20. peteo1

Yes it is in great shape. I need to get it over to Cat as I've been informed the hour meter took a dump a couple weeks ago. I rarely run this machine so I'm going to have them put an hour meter in and find out the actual numbers as long as it's not an arm and a leg. I'm assuming hours are 2800-3000 range. We didn't really use it much this year