1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cat 262 with Blizzard 810ss plow PICTURES

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hotsprings77, Oct 7, 2003.

1. hotsprings77

hotsprings77 Member

Finally got the blizzard installed on the cat 262. Had to use the joystick that came with the blizzard, the cat dealer couldn't get the oem buttons to work on the standard controllers.

2. hotsprings77

hotsprings77 Member

Guys, I am pc dumb, been using a mac since high school, I can't get the pic small enough to get it posted anybody have and suggestions or can I email it to someone, and they post it. thanks, mark

3. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

If you need resizing PM me and I will send you my email adress and resize and post them for you.

Jay

5. griffithtlc

6. griffithtlc

Mark, I tried to post it, but it won't let me, and I don't know what it is, here it is:
    Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/admin/functions.php on line 2265

Cannot connect to FTP server

Any ideas pelican? I'll email the pic to you if you want to post it.

7. hotsprings77

hotsprings77 Member

not sure why the pic won't work, did you receive the one I emailed to you? thanks for trying for me, that was a nice gesture. mark

8. griffithtlc

I'll get it to Pelican, I recieved it in the email, though. We'll get this thing posted. It sure looks nice though.

9. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I've never seen that error before. E-mail the pics to me and I'll post them, I need them in jpeg form.

10. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

Waiting for e-mail saying "pics have been posted"....................

I can't wait, come on come on.:waving:

11. Dynamike

Dynamike Junior Member

Hey Hotsprings, did you get the two speed with that cat 262?

12. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

I got an e-mail and still no pics........:cry: :cry: :cry:

13. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

It seems there's a problem with the server, it's not accepting pictures right now. I've tried a few times to post the photo hotsprings sent me, an error message pops up.

There'sd a thread in the "Support" forum that addresses this, it's being worked out.

14. hotsprings77

hotsprings77 Member

Yes, I did get the two speed for the skid steer. bumps the speed up to around 13mph, will be nice driving around the ski mnt, don't like dragging a trailer around when there is snow on the roads. It has the cold weather package, heat and ac, also the hydro quick attach. push a button in the cab and the plow and bucket comes off. if anybody wants to see the cat/plow write me an email to msloop77@yahoo.com and I will send you one. mark

15. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Success?

skid,blizzard.jpg

16. Plow Babe

Plow Babe Senior Member

17. myo

myo Senior Member

Looking good!

18. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Great set-up:nod:

19. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

In of of the threads I stated I didn't like using a skid-steer unless I had to because they don't move enough snow fast for me. After looking at that picture I sure could change my mind.

Ray:D

20. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

You should look at JD plowers bobcat with the blizzard just as impresive but not as new of a machine as that cat.