1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cat 252B3 With 10' Snow Bucket

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FinerCuts, Dec 16, 2014.

1. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

A guy I used to work for had a couple of these and were awesome, so I decided to get one myself. Talk about an all in one machine! Thumbs Up

Snapchat-379053990947096065.jpg

2. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Clean Looking loader!

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

That's one heck of a snow bucket. How's that skid handle stacking with it?

4. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

It has done great so far with stacking snow. If you have a heavy wet snow it will lift it, just a little more weight of coursewesport

5. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

I actually found the loader on craigslist from a guy in Wisconsin. One of the, if not the cleanest used loader I have ever seen. Had 504hrs on it when I bought it. I honestly thought it was brand new when I first saw it in person. A guy bought it new to move rocks around for his personal house and that is the only work it has done its whole life.

6. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Great investment. Although were not getting any snow this year.

7. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

You can blame me for that Logan:realmad: Should have just stayed home and saved my moneypayup

8. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Good find! I've been looking around for one also.

9. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

What brand is the snow bucket?

10. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

Its not any certain brand. It was custom made from a mom and pop company in Southern Minnesota. They are starting to become more popular with the snow removal guys here in Iowa. They push a ton of snow, and you can stack it and push back right when your done with the lot. It saves a lot of time for us. The company that makes this bucket is called "Novak Companies". The can custom make you anything, and the buckets are solid as a rock.:waving: