1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cat 252B pricing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by stackmaster, Sep 19, 2009.

1. stackmaster

stackmaster Senior Member

I stopped in at the cat dealer (big beautiful place) the other day and inquired about buying a skid steer. He said hes got 4-5 252B units coming in with under 15hrs each. Price tag is $36,000.CDN. Sounds like a good deal but thought I would check with you guys first. Im worried why a company would buy a handfull of units then use them for only 15 hrs, and then trade them in???? Any input???????Thanks in advance.

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

demo units from other companies maybe?..........a fews years back I bought a Bobcat S185 that had 15hrs on it from Caterpillar. Those machines may be coming from Bobcat, Gehl, etc. from comparison testing? I dont know pricing on Cat machines, but I know that I got a great deal when I did it, plus full warranty.