1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Cash in hand >>>> i need a plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EPPSLLC, Nov 26, 2008.

1. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Looking for a complete set up for an 01 F-350 . . . .I have $2500 to buy and have it put on

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Want to take a ride to Pa? I have an 8ft Blizzard.

3. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Can't do man sorry i need something thats gonna be plug and go on my Ford

4. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

What year ford, it would be real easy to swap the plow frame and light harnesses.

5. JEC Lawn

JEC Lawn Junior Member

I have an 8 ft western. I took it off a 03 ford 350. i have everything to mount on your truck. asking $2800. But would take 2500 cash. Located 30 minutes north of detroit.

6. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

7. JEC Lawn

JEC Lawn Junior Member

I will send u a pic later today

8. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

If you want to come up to Massachusetts I have one of these $2800, it comes complete with everything you need, all the harnesses, controls modules and frame mounts, most of the wiring is brand new!

Call me at 508 753 6617
    Jay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

JEC still waitin on pics. . . . Nascar thats a great looking plow but over my price limit and too far away